Stone size: 18 cm x 25 cm
Weight: 320 gms
Colour: From Orange to Deep Orange Red.
Physical Properties: Symbol of love and joy, gives courage, controls anger, brings peace and success in family, helps to speck boldly and clearly.
Health Properties: Protects from stomach problem, stops excessive bleeding, cures tumor and night fevers, and checks hemorrhage, Energies bold aids kidneys, lungs, gallbladder and pancreas.
Overview: Activates and energies personal power, encourages friendship, protects from evil, strengthens family love, and increases spiritual awareness.
Wishing trees have long been loved and respected in China. For thousands of years their creative force has been requested to aid in improving harmony in the family, wealth and well-being. Another image of this tree as shown in multiple ancient texts, is of it lustrously dripping with gold coins falling into bowls. Thus many feng shui crystal trees are also shown with coins.
Here are some specific placements of the crystal tree cure:
- On your study or work desk is believed to to improve your memory and attention to your research
- The Northeast corner of the student’s bedroom for educational luck and success luck in their studies
- Positioning a crystal tree in the earth center of the house will enhance compassion and energetic harmony between family members
- Networking luck is enhanced by the Lucky Star Mountain 8 location according to the Natal chart of your home. Popularity, relationship and networking luck can be positively influenced by placement of a crystal tree in this location.
Placements according to the feng shui Bagua 8 Aspirations formula:
- The Northwest sector of your home or desk, in the tradition of the 8 Aspirations Formula, is where you should place a crystal tree to help attract Gui Ren or mentor luck. This type of luck brings you a great benefactor from a higher station in life to help you on your way. This phenomenon is attributed to the metal-attracting force of the earthy gemstone crystals.
- The crystal tree can also be placed in the Southwest sector of your home or bedroom. This is where it will have the strongest luck because it is in its natural earth element. It is known to bestow love, harmony and well-being in both your intimate and family life.